WRI Home About Us Services Analysis Contact Us



Q. Why do i need to change my address?

When checks, W2's and other documents are sent they are only sent to the address that we have on file.
Q. Can i change my address over the phone?
A. No, address changes must be signed and handed into a supervisor
Q. How do i obtain a change of address form?

There are several ways to get a change of address form.
1. You can pick one up from the supervisors office.
2. Forms are also available on-line for download at the bottom of the page or at the irs.gov website.

Download the change of address form here. (W4 form) download
2002 Woelfel Research, Inc. All rights reserved